What do Spending Planners do and how can this be of benefit to you and your clients?
The Mission is Simple.
Your client needs a personal cash flow budget, so that you can find and re-direct some of their surplus funds to start achieving other financial goals.
I have partnered with Kellie Pamic from Money Chief Spending Planners to provide a range of programs designed to teach people how to manage their finances so they can see a way forward to home ownership, investing and even retirement planning.
Our services include:
· Offering a unique software budgeting system and an 8 Step Process that has helped over 30,000 people take control of their day to day finances.
· Offering one to one personalised attention and full support with a range of programs designed for your clients’ individual needs.
· Providing a personalised Spending Plan (budget) in preparation for a loan qualification
· Ensuring your client has a 6-month clean slate of spending before they apply for their home loan.
· Providing your client with a tangible plan to eliminate debt and stop using credit for good.
· Providing quarterly reviews of the client’s Spending Plan after their loan is approved to ensure they are on track to achieving their future goals.
· Offering integrity, honesty, and confidentiality along with an ‘over and above’ attitude toward your client needs.
· Working in conjunction with you, the Financial Professional, to ensure the very best outcome for your clients.
· Offering a FREE Money Success Breakthrough Call as a preliminary discussion to assess your client’s personal needs.
As Spending Planners, we do not give financial advice. Rather, we are trained and certified by the Spending Planners Institute to provide financial education and to simply teach your clients how to organise and manage their day to day finances using our Unique 8 Step Process.
Listen to this short video and find out a little more about what a Spending Planner is and how we can help you assist your clients to move forward in their financial journey.
We offer a limited number of our Financial Kickstart workshops at no cost to our partners for private events which can be held at your premises.
We are also run a variety of workshops in different formats to suit clients needs, and these are regularly advertised through social media.
We promise to provide your clients with great actionable information on how they can better organise their income and become financially fit.
We look forward to partnering with you and can't wait to start getting results for you as quick as possible to re-iterate that you made the right decision. Book a call with us to have a chat about how we can work together for the mutual benefit of our clients.
Kellie Pamic & Carolyn Moes
Certified Spending Planners